Remove unwanted interruptions with our premium Active Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earbuds. They detect and cancel ambient noise, so you hear only the music. Up to 18 hours playtime with back-up battery in a sleek wireless charging case.
- Use the NC headphones for around 2-5 minutes, listening to music in noisy environment - Switch the NC function off - The difference is immediately noticeable (background noises etc.)
- Lower listening fatigue thus allowing to enjoy music for a longer period of the time - Reduce typical ambient noises; the sound of jet engines while you're flying, rumble from air conditioners, typical office chatter, commuter noise from a train/bus
- It will not make “the world go quiet” when you flip the switch - It is not a noise safety device for construction workers - Performance can be measured only when listening to music
1. On your Bluetooth device (e.g. Smartphone), go to the Bluetooth menu and remove the headset from the device list.
2. Turn off the Bluetooth function of your Bluetooth device.
3. Place the headphones in the charger.
4. Connect external power. It may not work without it.
5. Both earpieces flash white. Press and hold the function button on both earpieces for 4 seconds, until the earpieces flash white twice.
6. Turn on both earpieces, if they are not paired with each other there will be blue LED blinking and Bluetooth device will see every earpiece separately.
7. Press the function button on the left earpiece twice.
8. Press the function button on the right earpiece twice.
9. The Earpieces should now be pairing with each other -> There will be voice command: “Left channel”, “Right channel”. On the left earpiece, there will be a blue and white led blinking.
10. If not successful, start again from point 5
First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with our product. Try to restart the source device(Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again, and after restarting try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process. You should now have a successful pairing with our device, but if you are still experiencing issues then contact us again.
In most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software). The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sounds from your Computer/PC/Laptop: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music. AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop. To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, contact their support. The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows systems are often not correct, and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing not working.
It is not uncommon to have charging problems with True Wireless headphones. You may encounter that charging stops, does not start at all or that one of the ear buds suddenly switches on and begins the pairing process. This is almost always caused by dirt on the metal charging contacts. These contacts are vulnerable because they can easily be contaminated by sweat, skin grease, or ear wax. They are usually gold plated, but gold plating does not prevent surface dirt.
If you have charging problems, the first step is to always clean all contact points, on each earbud and on the charging case.
You will need: cotton cloth or makeup swab, cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. Also a pencil with eraser for further cleaning.
Use a cotton swab with some rubbing alcohol to clean the charging terminals of the headphones. Rotate the swab and scrub lightly on each contact surface, then use a cotton cloth to remove any dust and cotton residue left on the headphones. It is important to perform this process periodically to keep your headphones clean.
Wipe the contact pins in the charging case with a clean cotton swab. The swab can be slightly moistened with rubbing alcohol, but it is important that the interior is completely dry before closing the box. Use the cotton cloth and wait for it to dry.
Repeat until the contact points are visibly clean, and charging should work as designed.
Try cleaning the contacts with the tip of a pencil and the eraser at the end of the pencil, the graphite and rubber can help to re-establish charging also.
This procedure can be performed on all TWS earphones and cases.